We're looking for a medior sales person to sell our highly technical software to mainly non-technical customers.
You'll be involved in every step of marketing, sales and on-boarding, with a focus on sales. You'll tag along with senior sales and directors of Indica to corporate sales meetings for consultative selling. Eventually you'll build your own client portfolio and be involved with account management, up-selling and cross-selling.
You're eager to work hard and go through a steep learning curve.
Your qualities and qualifications:
- Experience and thinking level on dutch MBO and HBO level
- A minimum of 3 years experience in related sales
- Affinity with technical/software systems
- Affinity with customer relations and closing of sales deals
- Responsible and result-driven
- Data-driven (marketing automation, CRM)
- You're either flexible in location or close to Amsterdam/Utrecht/Hilversum
- You'll be gaining experience in interaction with multinational customers and partners
- Cutting edge products and service
- A challenging job in a fast growing organisation with experienced colleagues
- Informal environment, good humoured team
- A good salary based on you education, knowledge and experience
- A fast growing company, so the sky is the limit
Indica is a company offering advanced eDiscovery and Enterprise Search solutions in either on-premise installs or through its Cloud offering. These solutions employ patented and cutting edge technologies allowing technical and non-technical users find the proverbial needle in the haystack in case of eg. fraud, or make the most of their corporate data. Customers include multinationals, accountancy firms, law firms and (management) consultancy firms.
Indica has recently been funded and has started on an exciting growth path where new markets and segments are being developed.