AFFILIATE, PARTNER AND THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact an individual. Indica collects Personal Information in order to complete online transactions that you may place with us, and also to act upon instructions that you may give to us.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION INDICA ACTIVELY COLLECTS
- When you register to receive periodic email correspondence from us or to download information from our website, or to give us instructions regarding your account, we may collect Personal Information that includes, but is not limited to, your name, company name, physical mailing address, your email address, and phone number(s).
- We do not collect social security numbers.
- When you attend trade shows or other events, we may collect Personal Information that includes, but is not limited to, your name, company, address, email address, work address, and phone numbers.
- We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, open a support ticket, provide us with feedback on our products or services or enter information on our site otherwise.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION INDICA PASSIVELY COLLECTS : COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
Indica’s website, online services, applications, email messages, and advertisements, if any, may use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons (pixel tags and web beacons are together known as “Other Technologies”) to collect information about you. A cookie is a small data file stored on the web browser on your computer’s hard drive. A cookie associates the identification numbers built into the cookie with information about you that you have provided to us. This association allows us to recognize who you are when you arrive at our web site. Other Technologies tell us where on our website you have visited, counts how many users visited certain web pages within our web site, and measures the effectiveness of advertisements, if any, and web searches.
HOW INDICA USES PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Business Partners and Service Providers: Indica may share your Personal Information with companies which provide services such as, but not limited to, online chat, product promotion via email, order fulfillment, e-commerce, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in products and services, information processing, conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys, and online job applications. These companies are obligated to protect your Personal Information.
Other: Indica may, if required by law, legal process, litigation and/or requests from public or governmental authorities, disclose your Personal Information. We may also disclose Personal Information about you if we determine, in good faith and in our sole discretion, that such disclosure is necessary for purposes of national security, law enforcement, the prevention of a crime, or other issues of public importance. We may also disclose Personal Information about you if we determine, in our sole discretion, that it is reasonably necessary to enforce the TAC, or to protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a corporate reorganization, merger or acquisition, or sale, we may transfer any and all Personal Information we collect to a relevant third party.
OPTING OUT : HOW YOU CONTROL THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the event you decide that you want to opt out from Indica’s use of your Personal Information that you previously provided to Indica, you may opt out of our use of your Personal Information by following the instructions at the bottom of each email.
INTEGRITY, PROTECTION AND RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
There may be times that you wish to access your Personal Information. Indica makes good faith efforts to provide you with access to your Personal Information so you can instruct us to correct or update the Personal Information if it is inaccurate, or delete your Personal Information if Indica is not required to retain it by law or for a legitimate business purpose. To receive a copy of your Personal Information, or to provide instructions to us on what you want corrected or updated, send us an e-mail at: email@example.com.
This web site is not intended for use by children. Indica does not knowingly solicit or collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain the consent of your parent or guardian to use this web site.
INDICA NL B.V.
Last update: May 22, 2017