EARLY CASE ASSESSMENT
Indica eDiscovery reduces time and complexity on Early Case Assessment without shortcuts.
THIS IS THE WAY WE DO IT:
- Indica eDiscovery indexes all company data or selected volumes. No short cuts or preselected data for indexing necessary because of costs or performance issues;
- Metadata index helps to give insight in the indexed data without jeopardizing privacy issues. Metadata makes search faster;
- Advanced search provides ranked results, it is easier to find relevant files;
- It is also possible to upload external structured data bases to perform analysis of internal data. It is your first step towards continuous monitoring.;
- Correlation algorithm allow to analyse unstructured data with structured;
- Out-of-the-box visualization patterns allow to draw conclusions faster.
Indica Enterprise search spiders all company IT services and indexes all files stored and produced. This enables deep insight and easy search through company data.
- Solution allows you to find all relevant information no matter where it is stored;
- Identify and adjust user rights and privacy policies in case documents are stored inappropriately;
- Discover information and share knowledge;
- Eliminate double work.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION – COMPLIANCE
With Indica you can pinpoint if, when and where personal data was stored.
- Indica Search indexes all company data or selected volumes;
- Indica Search will discover personal data within your connected data sources;
- Investigative methodology with tagging functionality and workflow;
- Advanced search provides ranked results, so it is easier find relevant results.
Indica eDiscovery provides functionality essential for in-depth investigations.
- Investigative methodology with review- and tagging functionality;
- Ability to create consistent EDRM workflow;
- Possibility to share index with 3rd party platforms;
- Advanced Search engine and embedded correlation algorithms provide great insights;
- Possibility to upload external structured sets of data to analyse unstructured data.